Funny, character driven, stylized 2D animated shorts and series for adults who love cartoons and crave socially questionable options.
We’ve been creating award winning cartoons since 1999, blah, blah, blah… C’mon, let’s be honest. You don’t care about our story. You care about YOUR story. And so do we, because that’s the one we’re going to help you tell.
There are many studios who make animation. Good for them. We make cartoons. Are our cartoons animated? Of course they are. Are they tedious explorations of personal introspection or half-baked whiteboard videos? Absolutely not. What they ARE is disruptive, dangerous, attention grabbing and unforgettable. Yes. You’re welcome.
If you’re looking for boring cartoons, you’re in the wrong #@%king studio. Our philosophy is simple – if you’re going to make a cartoon that doesn’t involve a sassy mouse crushing a smart-mouthed farm animal with a falling piano, why make it at all? It’s not for everyone. We get that. But if you’re looking for dynamic, unique, and instantly memorable cartoon content, call us.
Can you afford this? We don’t know. Can you afford to anonymously blend in with the endless barrage of digital gruel that is force fed down our throats everyday? We don’t know that either. What we do know is that crazy content stands out in the static. And we also know that we make crazy content.
So, you know… math.
Looking for custom content with an edge? We do that. In fact, it’s our specialty. From one-off social media shorts to full TV series development, we create unique worlds filled with challenging characters who will engage and inspire – or enrage and repulse – depending on what you’re into. Wink, wink ;)
1. Go all in, all the time. No one talks about the middle.
2. Blast off! You have less than four seconds to engage before they move on.
3. The audio is as, or more important than, the visuals.
4. Less is more. Condense your message. Then condense it again.
5. One punch! Single punchlines are funnier than compound jokes.
6. Lather, rinse, repeat. Characters should be scalable and reusable.
7. One size does not fit all. Target different demographics differently.
8. Don’t be derivative. Copy cats only work with parody.
1. Never make a movie that you wouldn’t want to see.
2. If you don’t enjoy making it, no one will enjoy watching it.
3. There’s a fine line between self therapy and art. Always know which side you’re on.
4. If people wanted to watch strangers f@#k in the missionary position, they’d peek in their neighbor's windows.
5. "Don't make a movie about your grandmother unless she was a serial killer." – John Waters
1. Prior to 1938, cartoon characters were legally forbidden from wearing pants.
2. Cartoon characters get to die many horrible, gruesome deaths and return intact. You, however will only get to die one horribly gruesome death. So try to make it count.
3. Foghorn Leghorn was blacklisted after he was accused (but not convicted) of inadvertently murdering the original Betty Boop at a Hollywood party in 1952.
4. Painting white stripe on the back of a black cat does indeed turn it into a skunk.
5. Popeye’s signature can of spinach was actually filled with cocoa leaves, which are used to manufacture cocaine, which actually explains pretty much everything.
SEND US A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR NEXT PROJECT
AND BE SURE TO INCLUDE INTIMATE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE